Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

2 years + 2 months

I am 26mths old today .. wow, dat is like 792 days !!

From a little baby, I had grown to be a little boy .. here's some update of me :-

my Speech
my speech is .. unstoppable. hehe. Tho' some of my pronouciation still needs to be improved, but i hv no problem holding little conversation with mummy and daddy. Which means, if mummy missed me when she is at work, she can always call me and we can chit chat a little .. abt my day in sch, what i had for lunch etc. And vice versa. If I missed my mummy/ daddy, i will request Yeye or Mama to "call mummy/ daddy'.

my Mobile
I can now jump and run, walk sideway, walk backwards, roll on bed etc etc. You name it, i can probably do it. In fact, i can run faster than my Yeye or Ah Gong :) I can climb stairs w/o any support and I dun even need to hold on to the rail. I can even swim with my swimming wings. I am not afraid of the water, and I loves to jump into the pool, submerged myself underwater and reappear to the water surface. The only setback is, with my mobility, I fall or knock on something all the time .. mostly bcoz I run ard instead of walk around. I hit the bed frame, I fell in the shower coz i ran in and close the shower screen before mummy gets in, i hit my forehead on the tables coz I did not realised I had also grown taller. Luckily, I am not a cry baby by nature, so all i need is usually a light 2 minutes cries and I will be as good as new :)

my World
my daily routine now is .. Sch @ 8.30am, where I play/ study/ eat/ sleep with my frens and teachers. I had learnt soo many songs in sch sometimes it amazed my mummy. I had also learnt to recite 1-20 (some x missing some numbers in between), and recite ABC. I cannot recognise them all tho' .. but I always can remember No. 5, and the letter B. Usually at abt 5pm, I will go to my yeye house, where I watch TV, eat my dinner, and wait for my mummy to pick me at abt 7pm. Than, it will be home, for more TV and than my 'pom pom, neh neh, oor oor' (shower, milk, sleep) 3 steps finale :)

I had been quite a lucky boy blessed with a wonderful family. So far, I had been to the Zoo and birdparks a few times, swim regularly, and almost every wkend, my mummy and Daddy will bring me outdoor to play. Travelling .. I had been to Malacca, Genting 3 times, Vietnam and bangkok. At home, I had toys that is almost filling up the guest room. On top of my kiddy toys, I am also playing with the PC, daddy's Wii, mummy's DS and now mummy's iphone.

Anyway, what I really want to say is .. I love growing up, and all the fun that comes with it. I love my daddy, and I love my mummy .. and everyone else. Have fun with me, and bear with my occasional tantrum .. afterall, I am in the 'terrible two' stage rite ..so it's actually ACCEPTABLE to be notty at times .. keke ;p

1 comments:

Mummy A said...

Wow very well 'reported'! Auntie Agnes now know more abt u... so clever can recite 1-20 & ABC. Sch is gd hor..

Happy growing up!!