Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

12 hours of FUN FUN FUN


We just came back at 9.30 pm, after 12 hours of fun..

Left Hm at 9.30am this morn. 1st stop.. SSO bb prom. It was my 2nd time watching. Tho' t
our seating was not as gd as last yr, but tis yr I was able to relate better. Did lotsa clapping n hand swaying wif the conductor, uncle Peter:)


After the ochestra, we went to tabao duck rice at Maxwell n went to daddy's Ofc to eat. It was a hot day n we needed the aircon:p anyway, we din go bac juz for the aircon, daddy had a blood donation event so we went bac so daddy cud give some blood. Give blood, save lives!!

We stayed till abt 2.30pm n decided we shld proceed to our next show venue.. Bob the builder at JP. Took a short nap during the journey + some 30 min in the JP carpark, while my dear mummy go q up 1st:) it was a nice 25min show.. Alot of the kids were dancing wif Bob n Wendy, juz like me. After the show, we did some shopping in JP n left ard 5pm.

Last stop for the day was DTE.. Yes, 37km fm the west to east. This time, to see looney tunes. I m not very familiar wif them actually but I thot they were cute. So, we decided to stay on for the nite parade at 8pm. Meanwhile, we went for dnr and mini bowl.. My all time fav. Glad we stayed coz the nite parade was so much fun.. We followed the LT gang ard ehub n DTE.. They were dancing n I joined them. A huge crowd followed so it was like mass dance.. I stick close to my fav, Tweety!



We left abt 9pm.. All our leg breaking fm the entire day out.


In case u thot I was shagged out.. U r wrong. I came Hm, played wif my helicopter, cook noodles (playdoh), n now, I m playing wif daddy iPhone.. Keke..

It's almost 11pm.. I shld rest now.. Yawns... Nite nite.

0 comments: